I'm having one of those days where I feel like an unblanced, ungrateful, petulant child. I need this today, more than I did yesterday, and hopefully more than I will tomorrow...
Today I am grateful:
- That there was sunshine on my walk to the grocery store - and that it was warmer than it's been in days and days
- For having today off to catch up on things I didn't want to do [make dog food, do laundry] but feel better for doing now that they are complete
- For the joy my dogs share with me when I come back inside - even if I've only been outside for 30 seconds
- That I had time to myself to just feel through my emotions today, without seeming like I was weighing anyone else down...
- And a fifth for good meaure, this quote: "Sometimes to lose balance for love, is part of living balanced life" Ketut, from Eat, Pray, Love