Looking back through my goal list for 2015 feels sort of depressing. So much so that I'm not going to link back to it! I actually can't claim any of them as complete...Many of them I progressed towards, some of them I decided to scrap [two quilts with tow kiddos? not a priority at the moment]. and some were just...ignored.
But...Even though I can't exactly identify that list as one full of winners, I CAN celebrate the wins that did occur last year:
- We had a baby! And, after two epidurals with Mason, I was able to have the unmedicated birth I was hoping for :)
- Ivy and I have been nurturing our breastfeeding relationship for 8 and a half months now - yay!!
- I documented 2015's Week in the Life [and the photos are on their way to me as I type this]
- I documented 2015's December Daily
- I [almost!] completed a Whole30 - the second attempt is scheduled to begin the 20th of this month
- I published bog posts in every single month of 2015 - I have never successfully done that before!
- I launched a new line in the Wonder Love Shop, the Boho Babies line [teething/nursing jewelry, pacifier clips and teethers!]
- We donated over ten bags of "stuff" to charity in my quest to declutter and reduce the volume of "stuff" in our home [mostly clothing, blankets and towels, and some toys]
- Nathan finished waterproofing the basement, re-sided the exterior of the house, and put up new soffits and fascia. He also started work on our gigantic and beautiful deck!
- I had my first sponsored giveaway on @thewonderloveshop
- I managed to read some really great non-fiction books, and discovered a couple of new-to-me podcasts as well
All in all, 2015 was a pretty stellar year. The house looks great, the kids are growing and healthy, our marriage is happy, and aside from a few too many cookies - I don't really have any regrets looking back! Stay tuned for Friday when I'll be sharing 2016's goals list...This year, there WILL be some successes checked off!