I realize I'm a little late to the 2015 goal-sharing party here, but it took me a while to solidify 15 goals I felt really good about for this year - and I didn't want to share before I had all 15 identified!
2014 was a big ol' year over here, and 2015 is promising to be even more-so. Here are the 15 things I am working towards over the remainder of this year:
- Pay off my credit card in FULL - and reduce my limit to $1000 [It's currently only $3000...but...have limits, will spend!]
- Make $11 000 in mala shop sales. [gulp].
- Rotate through 4 full seasons of capsules wardrobes [Cannot wait to cycle into spring time!!]
- Share 120 blog posts
- Finish reading 15 NON-fiction books
- Complete the bathroom renovation
- Finish 2014's Project Life Album
- Capture at least one family portrait each month
- Complete all 12 One Little Word assignments BEFORE the end of the month
- Make two quilts - one for baby girl, one for our KING sized bed
- Create a 50% handmade Christmas
- Start AND maintain a meditation practice
- Learn to drive [ahem]
- Create a FUNCTIONAL office/creative space
- Make budgeting an unconscious practice
What specific goals have you been working on this year?